Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just the ordinairy.....

So, my husband just read my last my post and thought it was sounding a little down....I said no, it was just the truth....(I think he was just feelin' guilty cause he hates to paint!) Oh, well....this is the 'long weekend'......I think I'll be doing something fun and stimulating......like....cleaning my house! We were supposed to go up north to our trailer but I finally got my husband to the doctor yesterday and he has pneumonia! I also have to get some of the prep done for lasagna that my almost 20 year old wants for his birthday dinner tomorrow....plus I'll be making two birthday cakes for tomorrow....one for Paul, the 20 yr old and one for grand daughter, Verity, who will be three, on the same day as Paul......
So, an ordinairy day at home,...but that's okay,..we've had enough excitement in this household lately......ordinairy is good.......

No comments: