Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bermuda!

Beautiful sunny Bermuda! Turquiose water, white sand, smiling, friendly people.......bliss.....

My husband and I arrived here around midday today....after getting up at 3:30 a.m. to get over to the airport by 4:30 a.m., then two flights and we made it! After a forty-five minute drive, we arrived at Willowbank......some things have changed in the last ten tears but some things are just the same. There is a comfort in sameness but some of the modern changes are quite nice too.

I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow,...I'm sure hubby has some sightseeing in mind.....me ...I'd be happy to just veg.....read my book,do some of my quilting,...yes, I brought my quilt to work on,....it's a gift for a couple that are marrying at the end of the month....it would be nice to get it done....but I wont spend too much time on it...after all....it's Bermuda!

No comments: