Thursday, April 3, 2008

Many Things

Being the mother of nine kids has its distinct challenges....especially when several of them are 'in crisis' at one time. I find myself being pulled in many different directions and the everyday things get messed up. Just last night my brother and his wife were going to come for a visit ...but they didn't come....after I sat there wondering why...I thot ..maybe I was suppose to call them and confirm....sure enough an email from my brother today confirmed that thot........oh well...too many thots...too little brain!....we'll have to set a new date.
Today I plan to make a sandwich and meet my husband for lunch, down at the lake.....it's still chilly but the sun is gloriously shining....and once again, because we have so many kids it's nice to have a few quiet moments in the middle of the day...just to enjoy each other and connect. I love April!

No comments: