Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Family and Friends.....


The end of a very busy weekend! I am weary......Here's a few pictures.......of course, not in order cause I still haven't learned to do that!




This is my hubby and I at the restaurant tonight where we were celebrating my dad's 85th birthday! This afternoon all the clan gathered at my brother's house to share birthday cake with my dad and then my mom and dad, my older sister and her husband, my younger two brothers and their wives and of course my hubby and I went out for a nice supper...which my mom payed for!

Hubby and I.....

My sister and her hubby.......



My youngest brother and his wife.....




and the brother next in line after me and his wife....


this is my mom and dad........





everyone sang Happy Birthday at my youngest brother's place...the kids blew those streamer things and just had fun....I think my dad was pretty tickled.....
.....







This is Jean and John......there were better shots but when you're looking at the tiny one to choose it's hard to pick the right one..... so, I just added another one and of course the computer put it at the top..... :0)
Tomorrow morning I have to be at the dentist for 8 a.m. to have yet another broken tooth fixed...actually it's just the same two that keep breaking and the dentist keeps fixing...then on to Port Dover with the quilting ladies from the church....don't tell hubby...we're going to a material store! :0) Oh, of course, I have to drop Megan off first at Leslie's.........thankfully the rest of the week doesn't hold any scheduled appointments yet....except for a Sunday school teacher's meeting on Tuesday evening, baseball practices and games and possibly taking daughter to a doctor's appointment!....Yes,...a slow week...I'm ready for it!





No comments: