Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is annoying today.....

Good Morning...or Afternoon Company Girls!

Well, blogger took it's time fixing itself and then I had to go out for the morning so I'm just getting to it now....

I guess it's still not completely fixed cause I was going to put some pics in...but it wouldn't retrieve them....good grief.....goes with my life the last 24 hours.....

I was going to post some pics of my grand daughter Honour...last Friday she came to my house (with her siblings,) for the day...she brought this bag with some material in it...she had actually (roughly) cut out some rectangles of material...she had decided that she wanted to make a quilt for her little cousin who is due in August....I was tickled.....she had chosen different materials in different blues...cause it's a boy, don't ya know....so...we spent the day making a little quilt...perfect size to put over him in his car seat in those cold winter months, up north. I was very proud of her..she did a great job! And if blogger gets it's act together I'll post the pics sometime!

Yesterday was a good for nothing, no good horrible day......I was suppose to go out for a lovely lunch at a tea room with some ladies from our church....but one of the ladies was called out of town for a family emergency and another was stricken with a horrible asthma attack because they were having their hardwood floors redone....so, the lunch was postponed. Which, in hindsight was a good thing because the phone call I did receive at lunch time would have spoiled the lunch anyways...big time! The high school called...Emma was caught with some dope and a pipe, off campus at the strip mall across the street...some undercover police brought her and two other girls back to the school...bottom line..she wasn't charged..got off with a warning...and suspended from school til Monday. Good grief......when will it stop...

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and that the weather is fabulous...we could really use some nice, warm weather.....

take care everyone!

3 comments:

juniper said...

Sounds like you and Honour had a great day. Bless her little heart for wanting to do this for us and yours for helping her! Sorry for all of the chaos Emma is causing. Is it too late for boot camp? Have a good weekend. Can't wait to see you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to see that little quilt. =) I think some kids need to learn life's lessons the hard way. When I was working with the youth group, there was a girl who was adopted from birth who did all kinds of stuff...she ended up in some type of boarding school of sorts and now she is on her way to finishing up a degree at a vocational school. She still doesn't like school, but she did it. Not sure where the turning point was, but something happened and she realized that she couldn't continue with what she was doing. There is hope.

Katharine said...

I feel your blogger frustration, although I have now had everything restored! How sweet of Honour, I keep telling myself that one of these days I will learn to quilt!
Sorry for your difficult days. I hope this week is full of hope and peace for you!
Blessings!