Friday, February 4, 2011

Checking in...

Good Morning Company Girls!

How is everyone today? We had our big storm this week...left us with about a foot of snow...thank the Lord it was the day before the kids were due back to school...by the next day everything was cleaned up enough for them to start their second semester!!! Yay!!!! It is the most wonderful time of the year....

Beautiful Maya is coming home today!!! I can't wait to see her and hear all about Costa Rica...I've been doing a little mom panic the last few days cause I haven't heard anything from her, directly thu Facebook IM or indirectly thru their blog...since last Friday night....I know she'll have mixed feelings about leaving the beautiful place she's been in and coming back to these minus temperatures...but at least she wont be scared to fly today! They are scheduled to fly into Detroit at 6 p.m. today, so they probably wont hit our area til going on midnight....sounds like a late night tonight! She says she's taken lots of pictures so I'll have to get them on my computer and show you some.

Other than that there's not too much going on..son Corey is still in jail...wont be released til April....I hope he learns something from this, this time...but I doubt it....time will tell.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Katharine said...

Yeah for Maya coming home..I'm sending mine off on Wednesday...Yikes!Looking forward to pictures. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about Cory -- am praying that he hears God softly knocking at his heart.

Hooray for Maya coming home -- I'm sure she will have lots of amazing, warm stories to share!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for a safe trip home for Maya. What an adventure she got to go on!