Thursday, September 25, 2008

Retiring!

Well, we are coming to the end of another week. I thought that this week would not be as busy as last week but even though I had less appointments I still seemed to be on the go. Especially in the evenings....my husband works another job on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. That means that when Maya needs to be taken to a basketball game, which falls on Mondays and Wednesdays, that I have to do the driving. On Tuesday nights Maya has band practice at the church and then on Thursdays, after school I have to take Ben to his therapy group. Then on Friday evenings all the kids usually go to Youth Group at the church. Are you tired yet cause I surely am......all this running around was easier to do 20 years ago when we were running kids to choir and band practice....I'm definitely getting too old for this job! I told the kids that they all had to be out of the house and on their own in ten years.....that's when hubby retires and I plan on retiring too! Sounds pretty good doesn't it! Ten years...I can do ten years.....can't I? Sure I can.......maybe......oh darn,...it is a long time....:0(

No comments: