Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Attention Seekers....



Poor Reilly....he's confused.....he keeps looking for his buddy, Tucker....he keeps wanting attention. I know how he feels....I find myself feeling the same.

By Sunday evening I was feeling quite sick, was awake almost all Sunday night and draggy all day Monday.....today was slightly better but I was looking for Tucker and attention too. Hubby had to teach last night and tonight...so that means he leaves at 7:30 a.m. and returns late in the evening. Tucker always kept me company...wherever I sat, he was laying nearby. Reilly checks in every once in awhile but it's not the same. Tucker was company.

Now, I know I'm sounding kind of depressed and I guess I am....so.....it's a good thing there aren't many that read this blog...it's more for me just to talk. You see...to add to the mood...yesterday marked 30 years since the doctor told me that I was probably having a miscarriage and there wasn't anything that I or they, could do....eighteen weeks pregnant....you thought you were 'safe'......I hate January.....and February...and oh,..especially March........

c'mon April.......April to me is SPRING! Yea for spring!

No comments: